In the rearview mirror. . .
. . . we had a great time when my sister and her darling kids came to visit. The following pictures are in random order.
Olivia doing some construction work at the Magic House.
Brent & Olivia taking care of the gravel at the Magic House.
Ava making sure her work outfit fits. LOL!
3 little Juliets at the Magic House.
Crazy dress up time and I am not sure about Olivia's outfit so don't ask!
Apparently Caitlyn doesn't like her picture taken. I have several pics of the back of her head.
Ava loving the carousel.
Olivia had to have the cheetah.
Stephanie and I accompanied the girls on a shopping trip. It looks all they need is our money! Go figure!
Ava measuring Caitlyn's feet.
Stephanie and I were crazy enough to go out to eat for almost every meal.
The girls did pretty well.
This was the first night they were here. U talked Stephanie into walking to the restaurant of choice. It's only a half mile walk but takes much longer when you have only 2 kids in the stroller. This pic is on the way back when we figured out how to get everyone except ourselves in the stroller.
We were so glad they came to visit and so sad when they had to leave! Come back soon!
So fun!! Love the stroller pic!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures of the cutest kids ever!!! How fun that you could all get together. I love the stroller picture, and I'm amazed everyone is smiling! The dress up divas are too funny. Those hats are fun and the shoe girl is quite industrious. Love it all!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to let you know that I'm having a giveaway on my blog through Sept. 4. theprovidentwoman.com