A long over due post.
Let's see I am trying to come up with any excuse as to why I have neglected the blog. It's not that I don't have cute pics and adorable stories. I guess my motivation is lacking.
I am going to auto post some pics/posts for the week. Make sure to check back often and that will be my goal too.
Here are some pics from Olivia's "watch day" from her ballet class. This was of course from last month. It was quite funny to watch and thrilling all the same. My little angel may not have all the moves yet but the fact that she is there is a major milestone!
This is her teacher Miss Tracy. She tells the girls to put their "zipper lipstick" on.
l
She is incredibly cute! Love her!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute!! LOVE the 'zipper lipstick'!! Wonder if I could use 'zipper chapstick'??? We missed you today! Hope O's excercise class went well!
ReplyDeleteWhat a CUTIE!!!
ReplyDelete