Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Trying to get inspired!

I think I silently beat myself up every night when I don't blog. It's not like I don't have the built in stories and life to blog about. Its just that there I'm having a hard time committing said life to words. For now I will just ramble in hopes that it makes sense and might even make your day. (yeah right!)

The girls are loving preschool. Ava almost always draws a picture for me and one for sissy. She is such a doll. She absolutely loves her teacher and talks about her like crazy when we aren't at school.

Olivia goes to school Wednesdays and Ava stays with me. When we went to pick up Olivia last Wednesday, we say Ava's teacher upstairs. Ava's classroom is downstairs and Ava let her teacher know she was in the wrong place. Truly a funny moment. I remember seeing my 1st grade teacher at the grocery store. A moment I am still traumatized by. I mean don't teachers live at the school.

Olivia loves school too. Where she is totally excelling at is exercise class (PT & OT). We go on Friday's and it is something she looks forward to all week long.

You might have seen from my twitter updates that my dog has figured out how to get out of the backyard. We have a low point in the fence and he basically just climbs right over. He runs the neighborhood and then comes back. Shelby even showed me just exactly how he does it! Crazy dog.

I am enjoying my "time off" on Tuesdays when the girls are gone for 4 hours. It is amazing what you can do in that amount of time. Today I cleaned, did some shopping and then had lunch with my hubby. It was so nice to eat with him without craziness or tears. I had crayons in my purse just in case Jim wanted to color but we had such a great conversation, he didn't need them. JK!

Well, hows that for rambling? I might think of something again soon too! You just never know!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:54 PM

    Lunches like that are nice. Glad he didn't need the colors. T has been known to doodle with them whether The Bean is with us or not.

    ReplyDelete