I was wondering when. . .
. . . this would happen. Today is probably a monumental change in my life. Today I had to share the computer with Olivia. Jim showed her how to use the computer while we were in Oklahoma. She took to it like a fish to water. Although its tough to share, its amazing to see her control the mouse and really get it.
Today the computer but tomorrow the real fun starts: preschool. I'll be back tomorrow with pictures and stories.
We actually have more than one computer in our house for this very reason. I DON"T want to share my computer. It's my down time, my relaxation. Luckily we have extra computers because we work in the schools and they give away the old crappy stuff. But for what Caitlyn needs it for, it is perfect.
ReplyDeleteI can not wait to see pictures of the little ladies heading off to preschool!! Are they completely excited about it?
haven't had to share much with the twins, but i've booted collin a few times... ;)
ReplyDeletehave fun today! :)
The Bean hasn't yet figured out how to do it really. She tries but just click indiscriminately. My day is coming though. I can feel it.
ReplyDeleteYou have been quiet this week. Hope all is well with you and the girls (and Jim too!). I left you an award...go peek and my blog and see.
ReplyDelete