An over due celebration
Olivia has been using the potty and wearing big girl panties for the past 2 weeks. She has been super successful with only 1 accident during the day and a few during nap time. She is very proud of herself and I think she feels like a big girl.
Another thing she is attempting to do is climb up the stairs alternating feet. She favors her right foot and is shaky on her left foot but she can do it. She uses her right arm to try to pull herself up. The last couple of days I have encouraged her to put her right arm in the air and she has had more success that way.
Way to go Olivia! I told one of her classmate's mother about Olivia's early birth and she was very encouraged about Olivia. It is so easy to take for granted the miracles that have occurred in our family!
Congrats to Olivia! That's definitely something to be proud of. I love reading about your girls. Mine was/is a preemie too although not as small as your girls. She was 2 Llbs. 11 ozs. I enjoy hearing about how they're doing.
ReplyDeleteThat is so amazing Kari! i can remember how thrilled i was when corey did it! Well done Olivia!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete