Laundry issues
I have never been the best at laundry. Don't get me wrong, I am great at putting it in the washer and than the dryer but after dryer, not so much. Our washer and dryer are in our basement. Initially I put a folding table down there to put the clean clothes on. You can only imagine that if you dont fold the clothes, than the table turns into a mess.
I needed a new solution and I really hopes this works. The sellers left a black utility shelves in the basement. I bought 4 new laundry baskets and labled each one with our names. I also covered the shelf with contact paper because it was kind of gross. My idea is at least to sort the clean clothes into the baskets. That might encourage to fold them because it is broken down into 4 smaller tasks instead of one huge one.
Here is the shelf before the contact paper.
Here are the top 2 shelves as the finished product.
In the midst of this project I decided I wanted before and after pictures. I am also displaying this part of my life hopefully as an accountability thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment