I'm with the band!
Savannah is playing the guitar, Elizabeth is the singer/band leader, Barret and Peyton are on the drums and Olivia is playing the finger cymbals.
The girls and I got together with some friends the other day and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Santa had brought one of the little girls a drum set (oh my!). She also had various other instruments. Thankfully there was something for all of the girls to play and a band was born. Olivia was upset but she couldn't find an instrument to play until the finger cymbals were produced. She ran into the other room and said "Ive got the crashes!" And if you think the pictures are cute wait till you see the video.
Sorry the video is so dark!
Kari, that is so adorable!
ReplyDeleteI've missed reading your blog but am back now. Hope you are all well, the girlies look AMAZING!!
Haven't "chimed" in for a while. Thought I would say hey and wanted to let u know that that put a big smile on my face:)
ReplyDeleteI love the pic of u all!!
The guitarist is rocking!!! Love it :)
ReplyDelete