road trip
This weekend my parents, the girls and I drove to Denver for my cousins wedding. 13 hours in the car both ways was crazy but so cool and worth it. Its always fun to see my cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents.
My mom has 6 sisters and 5 of them were able to be there. It makes for a huge gathering. Fortunately for my girls there are many 2 and 3yos. I think Olivia played with every child while there.
The wedding was beautiful and Katie and Wayne truly enjoyed themselves. One funny thing from the ceremony, at least to me was what my Uncle who did the ceremony said. He was talking about mysteries and how Katie and Wayne were no longer a mystery to each other. If you asked me the mystery only just began on their wedding day. I mean really after 10 years Jim continues to be a mystery to me! LOL!
I took tons of pictures and will be posting later! Happy Thanksgiving to all! I hope to do a thankful post soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment