We're Back!
After trying to teach my children patience, I have learned it on my own once again! I am so thankful for the DSL people and their patience for my stupidity but we are back on!
One quick story and then Im off to the hot tub! The front of our house has french doors and windows. It kind of makes you feel like you are sitting on the front porch except you have electricity and air conditioning. At night we have curtains that cover the entire wall of windows. The girls love playing in them and I love to hear them laugh! Well Ava likes to go all the way from behind one end of the curtain to the other. Olivia likes it that she does it but wont venture to try it herself. In fact she barely goes behind the curtain and says wheres Olivia. But when it comes to her little sister she says More Ava! They have really started to play well together!
The other thing tonight, the girls were swinging in the back yard. I was pushing them as well as doing yardwork. Every once in a while Olivia would say more swinging. Which is my cue to push them again! Every time I did that Olivia would say Mommy you Won!
Super cool because I am a WINNER!
No comments:
Post a Comment