Tuesday, August 01, 2006

New residence

I would say new home but alas we still live my parents. It is our new home for now anyway! We moved in Saturday and have been working very hard trying to find things. Its funny how about 90% of our conversations start out with "Do you know where. . . "

The girls seem to be adjusting well however, Olivia does not like to sleep in her room. The best thing I can think of is laying down with her until she is asleep. It has been so great to be kid free at least at night. That is to say the girls are doing pretty good at sharing a room.

The biggest nightmare is no internet or cable until next week. The weekend was ok because we were very busy but this day of rest has made me crazy. I figured out I could get on with dial up and then bought a dvd of kids shows for the girls. I may not win mother of the year award with the amount of tv olivia has watched today! Oh well!

Tomorrow we are driving up to Missouri to be with Jims sister and family. They rented a cabin on a lake! Should be interesting!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a great time at the lake and that you have all settled in now. How awesome the girls are sharing a room!

    ReplyDelete