Sunday, August 20, 2006

Hey there!

Well how funny is it that Ive complained bitterly about being CONNECTED and now that I am I dont post! Oh well!

Ive enjoyed hanging out with the girls. They are such cutie pies. I know I need to upload new pics of them to share their beauty!

Ava can point to her mouth and she says Mama, Dada, hi, bye, papa, uh-oh and out! I remember not too long ago when i counted how many words Olivia said. Ava is my gymnast for sure! She climbs up on the couch and rolls off head first and does it over and over. Olivia will not do it but loves to watch Ava do it!

Olivia is getting to know the people in the new church better. Tonight at church she and Ava sa with a group of ladies to my utter shock. She has been super clingy lately! I'm trying to think of any new things she is saying or doing but Im coming up empty. Oh wait, I always tell her on Saturday night that tomorrow we are going to church and sing about Jesus. This morning before we went to church she said that repeatedly! The other day we were on our way out of town and I was getting toll money and she wanted some money. I gave her a penny and she said "going to church to sing about Jesus" How nice of her to think about church and Jesus when she holds money! She is such a sweet little girl!

Well thats all for now! I will work on the pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:16 PM

    Ava's talking! Yay! but I feel like I'm missing out since I used to be around them so much =[

    Come see me soon and I'll get away from here as soon as I can!

    ReplyDelete