This and That
I suppose I have gotten out of the habit of writing new things. My favorite option about blogging is auto post. I love to set it up all in one to post for a week. Of course the day after the last post is something like the day after Christmas.
Here is what is going on in our lives now. I am working hard on getting healthy again. I am pretty sure October really did me in. I didn't hold back on Halloween Candy, etc. and it showed up on my butt. Now I am trying to reverse the extra 10 lbs but really more than that I want to be in shape and healthy.
Ive been going to the gym with my kids and have really enjoyed it. In fact since Wed, I haven't been back and I kind of miss it. I will be back oh yes I will. I need to justify the purchase of new gym clothes anyway right.
I am happy to report I have lost 2 lbs! Every little bit counts. It's funny to think about those 2lbs. Unlike most people I can visualize what that looks like in human form! LOL!
The girls are eagerly anticipating Christmas. They both are looking forward to Santa coming and I am constantly saying "Yes but if there were no Jesus, there would be no Santa." Fortunately there Methodist preschool is helping out there. They have very cute songs about Jesus and Olivia's class even has dress up clothes to be Mary and Joseph. That is a big hit as I was the parent helper yesterday.
Hurray about the weight!! That's awesome!!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it nice when they connect those dots. The Bean has been enjoying doing our Jesse tree ornaments every night.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGood for you Kari! It's very tough to lose weight...but it's nice that it goes "hand in hand" with being healthy :)
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on the weight gain but i need to wait until new year and then start running again.
ReplyDeleteWe are waiting for Coreys nativity here which i am going too on Tuesday.
Hope you're all well xx
yay about the weight loss! :) every little bit does count. the very key is to find an activity you love and stick with it.
ReplyDeleteHope all is well with you. Miss chatting :( Post an update so I can see those cutie girls of yours.
ReplyDeleteHave a very Merry Christmas!! LOVED the Christmas card!! So cute!!
ReplyDeleteHave a safe and happy New Year!!
Have a very Merry Christmas!! LOVED the Christmas card!! So cute!!
ReplyDeleteHave a safe and happy New Year!!