Monday, December 01, 2008

Shrinking Jeans

This is my Christmas wish! I have noticed that my body is taking on weight little by little. I'll admit I have enjoyed Halloween candy and so many other things a little too much. So in an effort to get my girlish figure back I have joined up with Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans. An online effort to encourage each blogger in the fight against the fat!

Today was my first day and other than the bag of Frito's that I couldn't stay away from, I did OK. Over Thanksgiving my sil bf told me about the fat flush diet. He lost 15 lbs eating lots of salad. He made an amazing salad for dinner. Today I went to the store and got some great salad fixings too. I had it for dinner and it was so yummy!

My next hurdle is to get to the gym. I have a friend who works out and I told her to ask me about my Y membership every time she sees me. I mean I have a friend I could actually work out with!

Alright, I am going to post about this new adventure every Wednesday! Wish me luck!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:58 PM

    Good Luck. I am right there with you. I was at the gym at 6am this morning. Must go to bed now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! We'll do it together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck, babe! you look fantastic, but i know how it goes.

    your girlies truly are beautiful. can't believe how big they're getting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rock! Good luck! You look great how you are, though!!

    Perhaps eating with chopsticks?? Chad & I lost weight in China, and I think it was the chopsticks. I think I need to start eating with them again!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool name for the site. If that doesn't work get a stressful job like me and you will do will in no time!!!! No really, you'll do great and I look forward to hearing about your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the new Christmas look! You are going to have to show me how to add pictures at the top!

    Thanks for the fun afternoon!!

    ReplyDelete