The tooth fairy
After trick or treating around the neighborhood, I let the girls eat as much candy as they wanted. Then I let them pick out 5 or so pieces of candy to keep and the rest we left for the tooth fairy. The tooth fairy took their candy and left them presents. (Unfortunately, the darn tooth fairy put the candy in a place where mommy knows where it is. We may take it to Daddy's office!)
The present are these cool wings that plays songs and has a microphone!
very cute idea!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Tooth Fairy did good!! By any chance does the Tooth Fairy still stay in contact with the Laundry Fairy?? I'm going to need her services in about 10 days...
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs from China!!
That is a great idea. I'll have to remember it for future reference.
ReplyDeleteThat is a great gift by the way. I might have to look for that for The Bean for Christmas!
THat is a fantastic idea! Although, we recycle a lot of our candy. I mentioned that last year. As Caitlyn receives candy, it gets dumped into the big candy bowl, which Matt then passes out! Horrible, I know, but they get far too much which results in my eating far too much of it.
ReplyDeleteI am awed by your parenting brilliance! Genius idea :)
ReplyDelete