I have lots of catching up to do so here goes.Here is Olivia as Batgirl and Ava as a Butterfly!Apparently Ava is showing you she is ready for lots of candy!Our sweet next door neighbor gave us this cake. Here is the candy monster! She is sure a cutie!
I love their costumes! Ava with all her loot spread out is too cute!
Too cute!! They look adorable in their costumes!! Hope it went smooth for you!! ;-)Big hugs!
Ava looks as happy as I am with a pile of candy in front of me. Cute!
They are so cute. I love both costumes!
I love their costumes! Ava with all her loot spread out is too cute!
ReplyDeleteToo cute!! They look adorable in their costumes!! Hope it went smooth for you!! ;-)
ReplyDeleteBig hugs!
Ava looks as happy as I am with a pile of candy in front of me. Cute!
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute. I love both costumes!
ReplyDelete