Thursday, November 13, 2008

Best Friends

Or maybe I should call this post "the Olivia's".

My Olivia met her friend Olivia in preschool lunch bunch last year. They immediately hit it off. It seemed to be a novelty that they had the same name and even the same middle name and their initials were the same. Any time we see them, they run to each other and hug. You can almost hear the music playing!

Sadly Olivia is now in kindergarten so they don't see each other at school. Here are some pictures from a play date at the park. If only the pesky sun would stay up a little later, than my pics would be better.



4 comments:

  1. I love the pic of them with Miss O's arm around her...she looks so proud to be her friend. The difference in height is awful cute too.

    The pic where they are on the swings, I though at first that Olivia was flying cause I could only see one leg and it's not touching the ground. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:57 PM

    How sweet! It's it neat to see them forming friendships like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are too cute!! Thank you again for meeting us at the airport! You Rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:06 AM

    Both little Olivias are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete