The blogshop is open again
Apparently the blog has been closed for the last week or so. We went to visit our family in Tulsa over the Memorial Day weekend. Olivia had been a little puny before we left even had a bit of a fever but I thought nothing about it. Jim was planning on going with us but several job obligations got in his way. So the girls and Shelby and I headed out.
We had a great visit with my Grandparents along the way. The girls got to ride in grandpas wagon behind the tractor. Fun times!
We got to my parents house and were greeted by my sister and her kids as well. The playing was in full force. We had a lovely barbecue meal at our favorite place. That night I felt yucky or maybe tired from the 6 hr drive. Saturday I slept all day and couldn't get out of bed. Olivia took a nap with me and then slept all night too. Let's just say the lovely visit ended about then.
Our little family has been sick in 1 degree or another since then. We finally took Olivia to the Dr on Tuesday. She had walking pneumonia, an ear infection and bronchitis. We've all had fevers but Ava only had the cough. I finally drove us all home on Friday. When we got home Jim said Ava is burning up. Took her to the Dr and she has 2 ear infections.
It all really stinks! The miracle here (can you believe I can find the silver lining), is that after their super rough start in life, my children have never been this sick before. Ive never had to take them to the ER. They are responding well to the meds and things seem to be coasting back toward normal!
My next post I will tell you all about Olivia's visit with the Dr. It was priceless!
Sorry to hear y'all have been so sick. I hope eveyone one is getting better...I hope to see you out and about soon.
ReplyDelete