Ava says. . .
. . . the cutest things. My new favorite is "Dats Dos!", said with her hand pinching her nose. You may have guessed but it means "That's gross!"
She asked today for lunch, a bony sandwich. It kind of made me sad because she used to say "Bony mamich." (Bologna sandwich)
She is super intrigued by "piya pitahs" (fire fighters). Somehow she thinks they are mad but I'm not sure how she thinks that. I assure her often that the fire fighters are here to help us. The fire house close to us kind of looks like a castle. Anytime we drive by it, we talk about them for quite a while. One time Ava talked about how we should be quiet so we wouldn't wake the piya pitahs. She is quite a funny girl.
Tonight we are going to see the local baseball team. Ava initially thought she was too little to go. After I told her she wasn't, she then decided that she wants to be a baseball player when she grows up. Oh dear!
No comments:
Post a Comment