Wednesday, February 27, 2008

When is Spring?



I am looking out the window and I still see snow! It snowed yesterday but fortunately it melted as it came down. Just enough for us to catch snowflakes on our tongues! I think are weather pattern has included snow once a week for the last 3 or 4 weeks!


Olivia went back to preschool after being off for a whole week. It was kind of crazy getting back into a routine but we managed. Tomorrow I am the parent helper and Olivia is very excited. She has been asking when I am coming for a long time! I always enjoy watching her with her friends!
My grandparents stopped by on Sunday after 3 weeks in Florida. They looked so tan and so cute! This was their first time to see our house and that was fun. The girls were excited to see them and put on quite a show for them in the short time they were there. Ava was twirling around singing made up songs. My grandparents laughed at the unintelligible words of Ava. It is tough when I am the only one who understands her and even then not all the time!
I guess that's all for now! The pics are from October but they remind me of Spring!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see green outside! I think around February every year I develop seasonal affective disorder!!! We are due for some more snow around here tomorrow, but I am ready for the heat wave coming this weekend. They are saying over 40 WOOT :)

    Miss chatting with you lady. Hopefully things will settle down around here soon enough so that we can hang together soon.

    ReplyDelete