Olivia says. . .
Ava had a great bday party and I will tell you more about that later but here are some sayings from Olivia.
Before we could have presents or cake, I insisted that Ava eat her mac and cheese. I was a little upset with her when she turned it into a game. Olivia said "Mommy are you upset?" I said "A little." Olivia said "But we prayed for you." (The night before at prayer time, I asked them to pray for me that I would always be a nice mommy and be happy. I was feeling a little down.)
After all the presents were open, the girls were playing with Ava's new toys. I explained to Olivia that she could play too but to remember they were Ava's toys so it was even more important to share. At one point Olivia called to me "Mommy, we are not sharing!" Translation:Ava isnt sharing but she said it so cute!"
No comments:
Post a Comment