CF Husband
I want to share with you a blog that I have enjoyed following the last couple of weeks. Its called Confessions of a CF Husband. Nathan is married to Tricia who has Cystic Fibrosis. She was preparing to have a double lung transplant and found out she was pregnant. The pregnancy was very hard on her, so on January 8, 2008 she had Gwyneth Rose at 24 weeks.
Nathan is documenting the miracles that continue to happen for Gwyneth and his wife Tricia. Gwyneth is 1lb 5 oz. and it so reminds me of our trips in the NICU. Today's interesting post brought back lots of memories as Nathan shares his first time with Kangaroo Care in a video.
Perhaps you have gone through this or just curious. No matter what I hope that you will join with me in prayer for Tricia as she again prepares for the double lung transplant and for little Gwyneth.
I also want to give a special shout out to Christine. Thanks for the comment, I would love to chat more with you. My email address is premie.mom@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment