Sunday, October 07, 2007

Video

GRRR! I have been working on a cute video that I made with Windows Movie Maker. Unfortunately my efforts to post said video have been in vain! Ive done it with Blogger and Youtube and nothing! Its really cute! Dont you wish you could see it!

Since there is no video I will leave you with a cute Olivia story. Once upon a time my dear sister Stephanie who is an elementary teacher, told me how important rhyming is. I believe its important because it helps with reading. She is also a reading pro. Anyway, Olivia has really gotten into rhyming. She will look around the room and come up with something and then rhyme 3 words with it, for example:light, white, jite. The rhyming words arent always real words but I am proud none the less!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:56 PM

    It doesn't matter that she is making up words. We did that in first grade too! (sometimes) The whole point is that she gets the concept that the word ends with the same sound. It will eventualy help her read and spell! I am so proud of her and you for remembering my "remarkably smart" words. I love putting words in your mouth. Wish we could see the video but I love the story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:25 AM

    I was there to see it for myself. It was absolutely amazing. So good to have Stephanie (that great elementary teacher!) confirm how smart Olivia is. And, of course, she goes up steps without holding on, too!

    ReplyDelete