Thursday, September 13, 2007

Cat attack

While I should be scurrying around getting Olivia ready for her first day of preschool, here I sit updating the blog. I missed this old blog something fierce!

Anyway onto to the title. Yesterday while I was planting some fall flowers, the girls were out playing in the yard. Along comes our neighbors black cat and the girls immediately want to play with her. She has given some indication in the past that while she likes the girls from a distance, she wasnt too excited about them touching her. In the midst of my daydreaming of the perfect flower garden, I heard a scream followed by massive tears. Apparently Ava got too close to the cat and the cat let her know about it. Ava had a very small scratch on her nose which was bleeding.

We got cleaned up and settled down and wouldnt you know, Ava asked all evening "Where is the kitty?"

Silly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment