potty training - the saga begins

Well here is a picture of my latest accomplishment and funny story. Ive decided its about time to get this thing going for both girls. I went out and bought a jar and some cute pink m&ms to keep in the bathroom. I call it my bribe jar!
Now Ava loves to sit on the potty and will do it any time you ask. The m &ms are just an extra for her. Olivia on the other hand doesnt want to sit on the potty. She really wants the candy but not enough to sit on the pot. Yesterday Ava sat on the potty 4 times with her last time actually peeing in it. Olivia sat on it once when I picked her up and sat her on it. I really dont expect much right now I just want them to become acquainted with it and how it works. After the holidays I will really bear down and get everything in that toilet! Oh yes I will!
Pray for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment