Friday, November 03, 2006

Cooking Show with Kari

I have been doing most of the cooking in our shared household (my parents and my family), lately. I really enjoy doing it and looking for new things to try. When I first got started I made spaghetti on Wednesday nights even though Im not sure how that happened.

The night before last I made some tasty Crockpot Italian Beef with Noodles! This recipe courtesy of Jules at Everydaymommy. There were plenty of compliments to go around and the leftovers are even better.

Last night I made Easy Chicken Parmesan courtesy of Menus for Mom. This website is a great source of quick and easy meals.

I enjoy making new recipes so Ireally have to try to remember to make again some of the new recipes. LOL!

2 comments:

  1. mmm, those sound good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, will have to check out that site. YUM YUM

    ReplyDelete