Venting because I can!
My husbands family is in town this week for the holidays. My sil had planned a day at the spa for the ladies. She emailed everyone in November. I replied that I didnt know where I would be but count me in. The spa day is today, so last night I find out that she thought I had so no. Thanks so much for reading my email.
Well I really dont have the time or the money but I am feeling sorry for myself for being very left out! And no one even called me this morning! I am seriously trying not to cry!
Oh well my mom and I will get pedicures next week to make me feel better!
oh, kari!! ((hugs)) that is just not nice. :( i hate when i get left out of things like that.... so i can only imagine how you feel!
ReplyDelete