Ava is going to get therapy once a month. I hope thats all she needs. I am supposed to journal about her development so hopefully I will do it here!
This is a great place to do that Kari....then I can read all about her progress too :PWelcome to the blogging bandwagon!
I for one will be following!!
yay! glad to see that you've hopped on the bandwagon! :) i know that you're going through a lot right now, and just want to say that i'm thinking of you and hope that things get better. ((hugs)) can't wait to hear more and more about the girlies! :D
This is a great place to do that Kari....then I can read all about her progress too :P
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogging bandwagon!
I for one will be following!!
ReplyDeleteyay! glad to see that you've hopped on the bandwagon! :)
ReplyDeletei know that you're going through a lot right now, and just want to say that i'm thinking of you and hope that things get better.
((hugs)) can't wait to hear more and more about the girlies! :D