We're All in this Together
As I have stated before, my girls were both born early and now live very happy and healthy lives. In an effort to give back we are apart of an awesome group of parents of former NICU grads that help current parents. This weekend our group held a walk/reunion for NICU grads. We had a great time! Here are some pics from the great but very cold day! We were also on TV but we haven't been able to get a copy of it yet!
Jen, Sue, Brendan, Lori, me and Holly
The walk gets started. Ava designated herself pine tree holder, I suppose in lieu of a banner.
This is the chinese shelter where foot prints quilts are displayed. When a child leaves the NICU they put a footprint on the quilt.
To celebrate we took footprints of the kids all grown up!
Face painting!
Olivia's footprint with the pink writing around it.
Bubbles!
The girls both in Jim's shirt!
That is awesome Kari! Thank you for sharing the pictures! I was wondering how it went!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
I'm so proud of you. What a wonderful parade of miracles!
ReplyDelete