Monday, April 02, 2007

Weekend fun!

We had a great weekend with my Uncle Joe and Aunt Beth and their family. We spent the night on Saturday and had pizza! :) Then went to church on Sunday with them. I honestly think they are THE nicest people in the world. It is so great being around family and laughing and talking.

The girls love all the toys there and especially having new people to perform for. We also spent a couple of days with them this week and enjoyed shopping, eating, laughing and talking.

They have this wooden pig which is kind of a ride on toy that they showed the girls last time. So when we went there this week Olivia said "Hi Amy! Wheres the pig?" That was over a month ago when we were there last time. She has quite a memory. In fact she told me before we got there "We are going to see Aunt Beth in the yellow house!" Olivia also sang this song that I did not recognize. From what I can understand it goes ". . .ducklings coming with us. Gotta save the day and do it my way. This is my boy. I put the rainbow, I put the tree. Hmmm. Yeah" I think its from the Wonder Pets but I had never heard the song until she sang it when we were with my family. The Hmmm part is the funniest part to me. I need to video her singing it.

Ava just continues to get prettier and has morre and more words. Of course you definitely need a translater. She has pupals for pretzels, and bips for chips and she loves those snacks.

i guess thats all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment