Packing
All of the boxes and suitcases are packed and waiting for the Fed-Ex guy. I love the Fed-Ex service but it seems like I get the runaround when I call customer service. I ordered online and accidentally submitted 3 times, so I called and told them. The lady treated me like I was such an idiot and then as it turned out I had done it right! I reordered for today and left to do errands. Jim called and said the Fed-Ex guy is here! Oh great he wasnt supposed to be! So I reordered for today, just anytime in fact.
Colorado wants to make sure we remember all the snow weve had since weve lived here, kind of as a parting gift. That is to say its raining with a possibility of light snow. Thank you very much! Our original plan was to leave today after carpet cleaning and walk through but that might change.
Can I just say packing is stressful. I just hope Im protecting the girls from the arguments. They seem to be doing well considering all the chaos going around them! All for now, we may be in Kansas this time tomorrow, or not! LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment