Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Top ten boys

Last night I took more notes while watching TV than I have in a long time. In fact I think its been since the Miss America pageant when I was like 8. Part of the problem was I had 3 phone calls. Now honestly I rarely get phone calls at night but Murphy's Law ya know.

Phil sang "I aint missing you" He still ranks high on my list of favorites!

Jared sang "Let's Get it On" I thought it was much better than last week and very steamy.

AJ sang a song I think called "New Day" I thought it was very broadway and over the top!

Sanjaya sang "Stepping out" He sang this super soft and I felt he had too much emphasis on his moves. Jim said his talking voice kind of reminded him of Michael Jackson. Good thing Sanjaya has a big following!

Chris Sligh sang "Saved by a woman" He is still one of my favorites. I was on the phone while he sang but Jim said he had a pretty voice.

Nick Pedro sang "Fever" Again it was much better than last week but I wasnt crazy about it. I actually thought the drummer was better!

Blake Lewis sang a song I didnt know but I loved it. The "skat"ing that he did was incredible.

Brandon Rogers sang Time after Time. It was boring. Jim said it was ok and then started imitating his voice. I wish I could put into words what his face looked like while Jim did his impression.Hillarious

Chris Robinson Again Im not sure what the name of his song was but one of the lyrics was "Look at me go from zero to hero." I absolutely loved this song!

Sundance sang "Mustang Sally" and it was hot. It got the girls and Jim and I all up and dancing. It was nice to take a break from his MEatloaf sounding voice.

My favorites this week were Sundance, Chris R, Blake L, Chris S, Jared and Phil! I promised myself that I was going to vote this week but after the girls went to bed I realized that I had put my notes in their room along with the computer! Booty hooty!

It was MUCH BETTER than last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment