American Idol and other stuff!
Most importantly I wanted to blog what my older daughter Olivia said to me the other day! We went to church on Sunday and I told her to remind me that her sunglasses were in the car. As you can see Ava has her sunglasses so I wanted to get Olivia's too! So I found them and Olivia was so excited! She said "Your the best Mommy I've ever seen!" Still floating on cloud 9 from that exuberant expression of love! Which is good because I think shes cried for like 2 days! GRRRR!
American Idol: I am super excited for this to get started. I have watched every season but this is the first time Ive watched ALL the auditions etc. Thus this is also the first year I have my favorite from the get go!
Chris Sligh is my super favorite. He is the big guy with the afro! Yes I am apart of the FRO PATRO! Go Chris Go!
No comments:
Post a Comment