Field Trip
Olivia's class took a field trip to the local library and farmer's market. Ava and I joined them and had a great day. Here are some pictures. Ava's class went to the next day too!
Olivia is sitting next to her "bff" Audrey in the orange.
There are lots of John Deere tractors for the kids to ride on.
This is called Needle in the Haystack. When the kids find a clothespin, they can exchange it for a a bag of candy!
Here is Olivia's sweet class!
Very cute!! Too fun!!
ReplyDeleteYou're going to post everyday I'm in China, right?? You probably have it all planned out. Thanks Kari!!
(((Big Hugs!!)))
That looks like it was a great trip. I'm glad Ava got to go too.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute trip! -- can we schedule a meetup THERE next year? LOL
ReplyDeleteAw, what a fun fall day. Makes me miss the pumpkin patch I used to take my kids to in California. Here in Arizona they're all dusty and not quite so fall-ish.
ReplyDelete