Monday, June 05, 2006

Videos for the unbelieving

Here is the proof that both of my children are walkers! Its kind of funny that Ava is wearing 6-9months clothes and is walking. In these 2 videos they are both wearing 12month clothes.

Olivia walking.

Ava walking

Make sure to comment on these crazy girls. And my sincere apologies for turning the camera. I hope your neck doesnt hurt too much!

3 comments:

  1. I love to see them walk! I am just so in awe they are certainly coming a long way in progress :D can I scream YAY! with you :) we talked over her second birthday and you said you wanted her to walk, I think she decided to wait until Ava was ready so they could compete lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:48 PM

    MY GOD THEY ARE BOTH SO BEAUTIFUL. I AM SO PROUD. I HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES. OLIVIA AND AVA YOU GO GIRLS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish you could see the smile on my face right now. That is seriously cool!

    ReplyDelete