Tuesday, April 25, 2006

wicked weather

Yesterday we had a tornado warning but from all indications was not headed toward our home. However, the tornado sirens went off and the girls and I headed for the bathroom as we do not have a basement. Early in the day I had washed my hair but not fixed it so it was crazy big. So while we were in the bathroom I took the time to put in a hair clip. When I did Olivia said "Mommy cute!" And on that day I needed all the validation I could get, even if it was from a 2 year old!

Ava has finally learned how to climb down the stairs and is pretty successful at it. She is really into dancing and is so cute as she bobs her body up and down. Tonight she helped herself to 50% of the baby wipes, (nice) and opened up some M & Ms from Easter. I cant believe she didnt eat them! Thank the Lord.

Today I went to a fundraiser dinner for the Parent Child Center. It is an amazing place that is dedicated to helping children. It makes me incredibly sad that people hurt children. When I came home I kissed and kissed my children over and over! I am so blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes the validation from a 2 year old is really the best. Since we know they say what they are thinking and don't lie. So you must have been cute :)

    It does suck that people hurt kids. I know that when I see what some of the kids go through that I work with, all I want to do is race home and smother caitlyn with luvin!

    ReplyDelete