Just lounging around!
Jim got here on Sunday and weve had a great time! The girls adore him as much or even more than I do! Olivia is continuing to make progress on the walking front! She now can walk holding on with just 1 hand! Great progress! Shes not too keen on standing by herself but she will when she wants to. Ava gets into all the excitement of seeing her sister do these things and does them too. She is really, really working on standing by herself. I see the same determination that I saw when she rolled over and started crawling. Ava works on her "skills" daily with her exercises. She so cracks me up!
Love this video Blessed by Martina McBride. It describes how I feel for sure! I think it first came out around the time of Dylan. I remember singing it in my car thinking someday I will be hearing my kids laughing down the hall. Today I did, as Olivia and Ava played so well with each other! What great faith I had in that very dark time in my life.
I love that song too Kari....I think so many of us can relate to it ;)
ReplyDeleteOlivia is going to be up and around so very soon. Just the fact that she is so determined proves that! And you know that all of our kids are "slow and steady" kind of kids. Well, with the exception of Ava, that child defies all odds you know LOL