Monday, January 09, 2006

Still attempting!

Ok so its been over a week since I posted last but I am trying my best here! LOL!

Olivia's vocabulary is growing like wildfire! My favorite thing she says now is Awesome Dude! It doesnt quite sound like it should yet but it is so cute! She is really picking up words to songs too. I was singing Jesus Loves Me to her and out of the blue she sang the next line! It was so cool! She continues to amaze me every day! She loves to mimic me especially in the car because generally I am on the phone! I remember my sister and I doing that to my mom so I guess its only fair for my girls to do the same to me! My biggest concern for Miss O is for her to walk. She has her IFSP on Thursday and then therapy will start after that! We have a PT that goes to our church who suggested splints! Im like bring em on, anything to get her independently walking!

Ava continues doing her exercises of trying to crawl. She is a cutie too! Her newest thing is reaching out for everything. She has even held her bottle once or twice lately. Better not get her too close to the table or she will take your dishes off! She is also in the lovely eating paper stage! FUN!

Jim is also progressing well! I had the opportunity to go with him and it was great! I think on Wednesday he will be 30 days sober and for the first time he is looking forward to getting his chip.

Ive also had a fun week if you want to call it that! Have a lovely infection with fever and everything. IT stems from a cyst in my nether region. I finally went to the dr and got on antibiotics. Hopefully they work because the alternative is not pretty!

Ok my goal is to blog again sooner than I did this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment