Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Dr appt

I took Olivia to the dr for her 2 year checkup. That little stinker weighs a whopping 19lbs 3 oz. What makes me even more mad is that she eats! I guess I am really going to have to start adding butter and oil to all of her food! YUCK!

The dr. look at Ava's ears and they look fine! Wasnt too impressed with the resident I saw so I am going to look for a REAL pediatrician.

We closed on our house yesterday and of course there were about 3 big snags but it finally went through. SO someone else is living in the house I love! Good for them because at least I have no mortgage payment presently!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I could be anymore jealous of you for not having a mortgage payment. Though on the flip side, I'm not living with a parent either. But I guess having my mom only 3 blocks away is just as bad :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have it once a yr where we dont have a mortgage payment to make. Heaven!!
    Why not add cream to Olivias milk or food, we do with Corey :)

    ReplyDelete